Friday, October 9, 2009

A Fresh Set of Eyes


So if you followed along yesterday's posting, you may have caught that I took my youngest daughter to have her eyes checked. This little girl, well- not so little anymore..she'll be 9 in a few weeks, is made up of all silly bones. She's a total riot- all of the time! Her consistent optimistic attitude is admirable and her response to change is an area I get on my knees to ask for. She recognized her [visual] perspective was off, embraced the outreach for aide, and welcomed a new normal. Asia, I am godly proud of you! At what point do we become so jaded to the point where we loose that litheness?

1 comment:

amykat said...

Mia! Your family is adorable! I haven't had a chance until today to look at everyone's blogs....but I am SO excited to keep in touch with you through our blogs!

You have such a sweet spirit, and I cannot wait to see what God does through our friendship.

See you Wednesday for our crazy posts!

Followers